We, the whānau, agree to...
- Ensure our tamaiti attends except when a reasonable situation prevents them from doing so
- Provide evidence (such as a medical certificate) to support reasons for absence as appropriate.
- Work with the school to ensure our tamaiti attends regularly when attendance is an issue.
- Engage with external support agencies when all other avenues have been exhausted.
DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP AGREEMENT
- Monitor the social media use of our tamaiti
- Inform the kura when we become aware of the inappropriate use of digital devices
- Work with the kura to resolve any issues that arise as a result of the misuse of digital devices
- Ensure our tamaiti behaves on the bus and knows how to be respectful of others.
- Educate our tamaiti about being safe in and around buses.
- Ensure our tamaiti does not make any unscheduled stops to and from school without our knowledge.
- Inform the school if our tamaiti needs to catch a bus different from the one they regularly take.
- Support the school or bus company in the event my tamaiti is not permitted to use the bus for a period of time because s/he has not met these expectations.
Last checked: July 2022